The D12 is a Self powered DAC and Hi-Definition headphone amplifier with many input options, which includes digital inputs from optical, coaxial, USB, and analog input from AUX IN/OUT. It not only works as DAC/AMP combo, but also works as a stand-alone AMP, DAC, or USB soundcard. Also, the D12 has a new pulverization finish and split case, which is convenient for OPAMP rolling.
- PCM2906B, converts USB into a S/PDIF signal
- CS8416, DA-receiver chip
- Dual WM8740, D/A chip
- OP+BUF structure for amplification.
- 2-Setting Gain Switch for impedance matching (+3/10dB)
- Dedicated MCU (Micro Controller Unit) to manager inputs, outputs, and functions.
- Flexible input and output compatibility. It has USB, optical, coaxial, stereo input, line out, and stereo output
- Works as a combo or a stand-alone AMP, DAC, USB soundcard
- Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery plays up to 30 hours (30 hrs for AMP, or 18hrs for combo)
- Measures 55*24*103mm, and weights 160g
- Comes with power adapter, leather pouch, optical cable, USB cable, 3.5 to 3.5 interconnect, rubber feet, OPAMP rolling kit
1 Year Warranty
Review and Awards:
The iBasso D12, dual dacs . images . new Sysconcept optical cable . . Topkit by HiFlight. .